34th National Exhibition 2018
The Next Picture Show
A Fine Arts Center
113 W. First St., Dixon, Illinois
William G. Hook AWS, NWS, NWWS, CWA
May 4 – May 25, 2018
Reception: Saturday, May 5, 1 – 4pm
Over $6,000 in cash awards.
- The 34th National Exhibition 2018 is open to all artists who are 18 years or older.
- Work must be original (not derived from another’s intellectual property or copyrighted references).
- Painted after January, 2015.
- Entries cannot have been displayed in an IWS Members’ Exhibition or IWS National Exhibition.
- Entries cannot have been completed in a workshop or under supervision.
- Collage, digital media, photography, prints or reproductions ARE NOT permitted.
- Acrylic and work painted on yupo or canvas is permitted.
- MAXIMUM FRAME SIZE: 40″ in width or height
- Only ONE PAINTING PER ARTIST will be selected.
- One or two enries per artist are allowed. You can apply ONLINE ONLY filling the form below, first read the PROSPECTUS that you can find here.
- Entry Fee: $35 for Non-Members, $25 for Members, $10 for Signature Members .
- File names of uploaded images should include the JPEG (JPG) extension.
- Image dimension should be no more than 6 inches in height or width. Resolution should be 300 dpi. File size should be no more than 2MB.
- Crop images to show only the painting, no mats, background images or frames.
- Image names must title of the painting and the correct number corresponding with entry form. Example: Flowers1.jpg and Barn2.jpg.
- The Next Picture Show is responsible for all sales. The IWS will retain a 20% commission. Unless specified by the artist (NFS) all paintings will be for sale.
- IWS may use your work for PR purposes or on the IWS website.